- (Job Market Paper) "Connecting Customers and Merchants Offline: Experimental Evidence from the Commercialization of Last-Mile Stations at Alibaba "
- INFORMS 2019
- CIST 2019
- ICIS 2019 (Accepted, ICIS Conference Proceedings)
- "Cross-Sampling Physical Products Through E-Commerce Warehouses: Experimental Evidence from Alibaba"
- WISE 2019 (Nominated, WISE Best Paper Award)
Upcoming: Friday, December 20, 2019, 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
- CODE 2019
- "Maximizing Intervention Effectiveness"
- INFORMS HAS Meeting 2018 (Finalist, Pierskalla Award)
- POMS 2018 (Finalist, CHOM Best Paper Competition)
- M&SOM SIG 2018
My research addresses how e-commerce platforms can leverage the logistics infrastructure as an offline platform for commercial activities such as promotion and advertisement. Since May 2018, I have been working as a Data Scientist at Alibaba Group---one of the world’s largest e-commerce platforms. In close collaboration with the platform and several major brands, I design large-scale field experiments and develop data-driven optimization to explore innovative business models and generate value.
Applications: E-Commerce Platform Innovation; Data-Driven Targeting; Package-Based Personalization; Online-Offline Integration
Methodologies: Field Experiment; Econometrics; Data-Driven Optimization